No. of Donations
- loading...Provides one day of fuel for a patrol boat in Roatan Marine Park.
- loading...Helps a community in Indonesia purchase 133 dive tags, which supports effective marine park management.
- loading...Gives one Hawaii shoreline property owner the opportunity to attend a five week Reef-Friendly Innovations Course that teaches watershed stewardship and landscape design principals.
- loading...Supports a local organization to monitor water quality on coral reefs for one month.
- loading...Funds a ranger that patrols a marine protected area for one month.
- loading...Protects five square kilometers of reef in Namena, Fiji (that's more than 1200 acres).