No. of Donations
- loading...Emergency care for a child | $23 can provide a malnourished child with emergency care, including antibiotics, iv fluids and glucose, as well as supplies to keep a child healthy after recovery.
- loading...Safe passage | $36 can provide refugees with critical information on how to access medical care, asylum services, and what to do in case their family is separated.
- loading...English classes for refugees | learning english is a critical step for refugees as they begin their new life, apply for jobs and integrate into their communities.
- loading...Year of school | $58 can supply the tuition, books and other supplies a girl needs to attend school for a year.
- loading...Reuniting a refugee family | our teams work tirelessly in some of the toughest conditions in the world to locate the child's family, get in contact with them and bring them together once again.
- loading...Community health worker training | irc-trained local health workers treat patients in their own communities for everything from eye infections to malaria, saving thousands of lives.
- loading...Mobile medical clinics | our teams navigate rocky terrain, mudslides and other treacherous conditions to reach children and treat them for malnutrition, cholera, and other life-threatening illnesses.
- loading...Emergency classroom | these emergency classrooms, provide a safe space for children to learn, express themselves and bond with other children, many of whom have lost friends and family members.
Important notice about this project