No. of Donations
- loading...pays for a numbered metal band for monitoring a released hawk.
- loading...pays for the printing of information pamphlets about the hawks that can be passed out to people from the community, schools, and educational talks.
- loading...pays for gas to transport young birds from Los Haitises National Park.
- loading...provides food for a juvenile hawk for 1 month.
- loading...pays for one telemetry transmitter that will allow us to track one hawk for 18 months.
- loading...contributes to lodging for a month for a biologist to monitor the current group of hawks in Punta Cana.
- loading...Pays for hawk hacking boxes (used for releases), scientific equipment and other materials for reintroduction of hawks.
- loading...Helps pay for transportation and supplies for an intensive community outreach program to raise awareness of the existence and ecological importance of this rare hawk.