No. of Donations
- loading...Pays for a numbered metal band for monitoring a released hawk.
- loading...Pays for the printing of information pamphlets about the hawks that can be passed out to people from the community, schools, and educational talks.
- loading...Pays for gas to transport young birds from los haitises national park.
- loading...Provides food for a juvenile hawk for 1 month.
- loading...Pays for one telemetry transmitter that will allow us to track one hawk for 18 months.
- loading...Contributes to lodging for a month for a biologist to monitor the current group of hawks in punta cana.
- loading...Pays for hawk hacking boxes (used for releases), scientific equipment and other materials for reintroduction of hawks.
- loading...Helps pay for transportation and supplies for an intensive community outreach program to raise awareness of the existence and ecological importance of this rare hawk.
Important notice about this project