No. of Donations
- loading...SURGICAL SUPPLY - $15 will purchase 40 much needed surgical towels used during pediatric surgeries.
- loading...SURGICAL SUPPLY - $30 will purchase 20 surgical gowns that children need to wear during their surgery.
- loading...SURGICAL SUPPLY - $40 will purchase 40 surgical operating gowns for Dr. Lebbie.
- loading...SURGICAL SUPPLY - $45 will purchase 20 sets of surgical drapes for pediatric surgeries. Surgical drapes are disposable drapes placed on patients to isolate and maintain a sterile surgical site.
- loading...PEDIATRIC SURGERY - $50 will cover the cost of 1 pediatric umbilical hernia operation. Families in rural areas cannot travel to the hospital in Freetown so Dr Lebbie travels to hard to reach areas.
- loading...SURGICAL EQUIPMENT: Pulse Oximetry/urgent need! this is a noninvasive and painless test that measures oxygen saturation level, or the oxygen levels in blood. It can rapidly detect even small changes.
- loading...EMERGENCY SURGERY: $150 covers the cost of 1 pediatric emergency operation. Dr Lebbie is the only pediatric surgeon in Sierra Leone/population-7+ million.He receives patients from all over the country
- loading...SURGICAL EQUIPMENT: Hernia Hydrocoelectomy Set *note from Dr. Lebbie - "Hernia Set is needed for the rural outreach to continue. My personal instruments are completely worn out. The need is urgent."