No. of Donations
- loading...Surgical supply - $15 will purchase 40 much needed surgical towels used during pediatric surgeries.
- loading...Surgical supply - $30 will purchase 20 surgical gowns that children need to wear during their surgery.
- loading...Surgical supply - $40 will purchase 40 surgical operating gowns for dr. lebbie.
- loading...Surgical supply - $45 will purchase 20 sets of surgical drapes for pediatric surgeries. surgical drapes are disposable drapes placed on patients to isolate and maintain a sterile surgical site.
- loading...Pediatric surgery - $50 will cover the cost of 1 pediatric umbilical hernia operation. families in rural areas cannot travel to the hospital in freetown so dr lebbie travels to hard to reach areas.
- loading...Surgical equipment: pulse oximetry/urgent need! this is a noninvasive and painless test that measures oxygen saturation level, or the oxygen levels in blood. it can rapidly detect even small changes.
- loading...Emergency surgery: $150 covers the cost of 1 pediatric emergency operation. dr lebbie is the only pediatric surgeon in sierra leone/population-7+ million.he receives patients from all over the country
- loading...Surgical equipment: hernia hydrocoelectomy set *note from dr. lebbie - "hernia set is needed for the rural outreach to continue. my personal instruments are completely worn out. the need is urgent."
Important notice about this project